Daniel House is a new concept in residential property. The development features 100,000 square feet of accommodation and unique leisure facilities spread over 14 storeys. The existing building is intended to be converted into 159 one, two, three and four bed apartments. Leisure facilities including a rooftop restaurant and bar, infinity pool, rooftop garden and a gym make the development a very appealing and dynamic place to live. In addition, the top floor facilities offer stunning views of Liverpool and the river. The scheme has been designed to accommodate a range of different tenants from sole individuals to small groups of students.
- Contracted developer rental income for 3 years
- Stunning views over Liverpool and the river
- Close to Hugh Baird College [who have agreed to exclusively refer all of their overseas and full board students to Daniel House]
- Located in the heart of South Sefton business district.
- The additional 3% Stamp Duty is paid in full by the Developer
- The Developer plans to manage all rental income for the first 3 years
- Developer resale option
Daniel House is a unique lifestyle development that offers luxury hotel-style living in the heart of one of the UK’s most important business districts - Liverpool. With works at an advanced stage and the opening of a stunning show apartment, buyers and renters are already clamouring for a piece of the action.
- Rooftop Restaurant and Bar
- Infinity pool
- Rooftop Garden
- 24 hr concierge and security
Shareproperty Limited and its directors, partners, employees and connected parties reserve the right to invest in the projects being promoted on the platform, alongside external investors.
ShareProperty Limited (FRN: 740242) is an appointed representative of Kession Capital Limited (FRN: 582160) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
Investing via the ShareProperty platform may involve risk, including illiquidity, lack of dividends and should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk if you invest. We are unable to provide advice unless you register as a Professional Client. This email is not directed at or intended for publication or distribution to any person (natural or legal) in any jurisdiction where doing so would result in contravention of any applicable laws or regulations.